Law Office of Alan Kansas, LLC

Expert Legal Counsel From a Car Accident Attorney

Car AccidentAfter a car accident, there are a lot of things to think about. If your car was damaged, you may be worried about paying to fix the damages, or finding a rental car to drive in the meantime. The cost of medical bills may be getting overwhelming. If you are unable to work, you may be worried about how you will make it on limited financial means. If the other driver was intoxicated, there may be a whole list of additional concerns. Regardless of the specifics of your concerns, an experienced New Orleans car accident attorney can help make sure you have the counsel you need to work through the process effectively.

When you contact my firm, The Law Office of Alan Kansas, L.L.C., that is what you will find. I have more than 15 years of experience providing clients with the legal counsel they need. I help people throughout the Westbank, and Louisiana so they have someone to count on throughout the process.

Personal Attention Throughout the Case

In this part of Louisiana, it seems like some lawyers are interested in little more than making an easy dollar off car accident victims. When I represent individuals, my goal is to help guide them to a better place. That is why it is important for me to get to know my clients and to take the time to answer their questions about the process. This way, I can help make sure they receive the compensation they need.

I provide each client with personal attention, and my clients are always more to me than case numbers and legal problems. I will take the time to understand the details of your case and make sure you have the information you need to make informed decisions.

Contact an Experienced Louisiana Car Crash Injury Attorney

If you were injured because of another person’s carelessness behind the wheel, I can help you hold that personal accountable. Contact me online or call (504) 300-0071 to schedule your initial consultation.

Alan Kansas, Esq.

Get your questions answered. Call Now at
(504) 300-0071. I will get back to you soon.