Law Office of Alan Kansas, LLC

Who Pays for Car Accident Expenses?

Car Accident ExpensesMany people pay hundreds of dollars to their insurance company each year with the hope that if they are involved in an accident, the insurance company will provide the financial support they need. Unfortunately, its not that simple. Insurance companies are businesses that are concerned with protecting their own bottom line. The more they pay for claims, the less profit they make. The frustrating reality is that your insurance company is not always working with you. In many cases, they are doing whatever they can to avoid paying the support you need. Knowing that, you may be left wondering who pays for car accident expenses.

I know how frustrating it can be to look for help and not find the support you need. If that is the situation you are in, I can help. When individuals contact my firm, The Law Office of Alan Kansas, L.L.C., I guide them through the legal process to help them find the financial resources available. I work with individuals on the Westbank, in New Orleans, Metairie and throughout Louisiana to provide the legal support they need.

Compensation From the Other Person’s Insurance Company

If another driver caused a car accident, the first source of compensation should be his or her insurance company. When you get in an accident, it is important to get contact information from the other driver, as well as his or her insurance information. When you contact me, I can help you file a claim with that party’s insurance company.

Compensation From Your Insurance Company

If you were in an accident that was caused by an underinsured or uninsured individual, you may be able to receive compensation from your own insurance company. Many people have uninsured motorist coverage that is designed to provide support if the at-fault driver does have the insurance necessary to cover the damage. I can help you understand your insurance and determine the best place to find compensation.

Contact an Experienced New Orleans Car Insurance Claim Attorney

When you are involved in an accident, an experienced lawyer can help ensure you are not responsible for footing all the extra bills on your own. Learn more about the representation I can provide by contacting me online or calling (504) 300-0071.

Alan Kansas, Esq.

Get your questions answered. Call Now at
(504) 300-0071. I will get back to you soon.